24 Hour Defense Foaming Hand PurifierEverest Microbial Defense™
YES, WE HAVE PRODUCT IN STOCK. MOST ORDERS SHIP SAME DAY.
One application of 24 Hour Defense™ Foaming Hand Purifier effectively and safely kills 99.99% of germs present on the hands, and keeps on killing new germs for up to 24 hours.
Everest's own alcohol-free, moisturizing hand purifier will keep your hands safe from germs no matter where you go.
Travel Size bottle of 24 Hour Defense™ (1.7oz) = 34 GALLONS of the leading alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Family Size bottle of
24 Hour Defense™ (8oz) = 125 GALLONS of the leading alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Economy Size bottle of
24 Hour Defense™ (20oz) = 416 GALLONS of the leading alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Why Use 24 Hour Defense™ Foaming Hand Purifier?
- Kills 99.99% of germs & keeps them away up to 24 hrs
- Germ barrier kills germs physically (punctures bacteria cell wall)
- Safe for children & adults
- Remains effective thru hand washings
- Leaves hands soft and smooth
- Maintains skin’s natural PH
- Does not dry out skin
- No gel residues / no alcohol / no fragrance
But I thought alcohol-based hand sanitizer was the best option?
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer products are toxic
- Only last 2 minutes per use
- Changes your skin’s natural PH
- Dries out skin
- Can be absorbed into skin / “licked off” and ingested
- Gel residues actually attract more germs
- Must use over & over to combat germs
HOW TO USE
24Hour Defense™ only needs to be applied once per day. Simply follow these basic instructions to keep germs away all day:
- Start with clean hands. Wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- Apply 1 or 2 pumps to hands
- Rub into hands thoroughly – getting product on all hand surfaces
- Let dry
- Live confidently *
* This product is not intended to replace hand washing. Per CDC guidelines, continue to wash your hands frequently (hand washing will not negate nor reduce the power of 24 Hour Defense™ Hand Purifier).
Everest's own luxurious foaming hand purifier. Alcohol-Free. Fragrance-Free. Now you can keep your hands safe from germs no matter where you go. One application of the foaming 24Hour Defense™ Hand Purifier effectively and safely kills 99.99% of germs on the hand and prevents re-contamination for up to 24hrs via a physical kill. This amazing product also conditions, moisturizes and keeps germs off of your skin.
Alcohol-based hand sanitizer products use flammable alcohol in a gel that is only effective if it is allowed to stay wet on your hands for 15 seconds or more.
Once it has dried, experts say you only get 2 minutes of effective protection on your hands and they can be re-contaminated almost immediately.
The alcohol also changes the natural pH of your skin, which makes it more susceptible to infection. And the gel residue left behind from alcohol-based hand sanitizers can actually attract and hold more germs from touching contaminated surfaces.
HOW IT WORKS
The Science: The physical kill (of germs and microbes) is accomplished by the active ingredient EV360™ forming a nano-scale biostatic layer on the surface of the hands. This layer is invisible and can’t be felt. It consists of millions of carbon-based nano-spikes that self-assemble in layers (see Fig 1) and bond covalently with the skin. Each nano-spike is made up of a carbon shaft with a nitrogen molecule at it’s base. The positively charged nitrogen interacts with the negatively charged germs like a magnet that draws it down onto the carbon spike. The result is a physically ruptured or “stabbed” germ that can’t survive – or adapt to become resistant. That is how 24Hour Defense™ Hand Purifier effectively keeps your hands safe from FUTURE contamination! The nano-spikes are very durable and stay bonded to the skin surface through touching and hand washing. They stay attached to the skin until your body naturally sheds the outermost skin cells – which is about every 24 hours.
Fig 1. Self-assembled layers of the active ingredient attach to all available bonding sites, leaving a ‘forest’ of molecules that extend from the skin surface, preventing adhesion of microbes at interface, and causing a physical disruption of membrane function which causes bacterial cell death.